Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wow

I don't recall how the weather looked like, nor could I detect any delicate smells around me. It was neither hot nor cold, and nothing in this particular moment would've predicted what would happen. It was a normal day, the birds and the people around all looked normal.

Something fell from the sky, and I caught it.
I was positively certain that I was still immersed in reality. My eyes, which had been closed halfway in response to the usual boredom of the world, suddenly opened up and sparkled with glee. I looked up at the sky, to confirm that I wasn't dreaming, and checked my outstretched arms. Yes, it was real.

"What's your name?" I asked

She smiled, but didn't reply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I love your blog, you're fucking good, you deserve more comments, keep posting!