Friday, January 27, 2006

My Confession

I like hugging you. I like being close to you, and watching you. I love everything about you, especially your hair, and how it gets all weird in the morning, when I drop by your house to have tea with you. The best thing that I like is hugging you. You're so smallish, so cute - I wish I could just keep hugging you.

I can't walk by your road without staring at your gate. I can't stop my heart from jumping when I see somebody far away who looks a little bit like you - and I just can't explain what happens when I hear your voice from afar. Everytime I come closer to you, and kiss you on your cheeks, I just can't help wishing I were kissing your lips. I wish I could hold your hand, and go on a walk on the beach with you.

My dear, I wish you were mine. I don't know what's stopping me from telling you how much I care for you, and how much I adore you. Would it be my shaking knees, or my blank mind? I feel something when we're talking on the phone, and keep thinking about our short conversations on the phone. I treasure each and every text message you sent me, and I feel blessed when you call me.

I love it when you yawn, and I adore seeing you dance. Everything about you makes me wonder... and I wish we were together, right now, at this very moment. Even if we die poor, I will still feel that I've been the richest man in the whole world.

There's no doubt about that. I love you.

1 comment:

sunflower avi said...

Man you're a real fucking idiotic bastardly GENIUS. Keep on writing bitch. One day somebody's gonna publish a motherfucking book outta your blog and turn it into a goddam high school literature book. Bitch.