Friday, January 13, 2006

The Mysterious Girl

Who would have guessed that there was such a place inside of Flic-En-Flac? The one last haven where trees freely grow and butterflies flutter, guided by the sweet smell of the wind. I heard that a mysterious girl lived in there all alone, in this house with no television and no telephone.

Was it a dream, or was it for real? I was shocked by the simple design of the house, and the complex artifacts of decorations hung around almost everywhere. I had never seen the girl herself - I had been invited to her house by her cousin. We were there for only a few moments, but the magic of the place had totally entranced me. It all made sense: A fairy lived in that place. It should've been a very beautiful woman, with long hair and kind eyes. A simple and yet cute girl, with a charming smile and a beautiful personality.

I felt like the young innocent lad who had been led to the mysterious forest where the princess lived in disguise.

I could've chosen not to meet the girl who lived in there - after all, I might have been deceived. I however got hold of her phone number (Yes, she had a cellphone. I was surprised.) and sent her a text message. We were on the beach, two days later, talking about our lives, karma, and things I would never have expected to talk about with someone. Even if she wasn't how I imagined her to be, she is still beautiful - very beautiful.

My virtual life all seems like a blur - my email address, my blog, my ongoing projects... yes, it's there: the real world.

No comments: