Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hope...?

I hate unsolved mysteries. But I'm always delighted when I'm in the process of solving one.

Maybe the mystery of this year would be Hope. Hope is an individual with unknown motives; she visits my blog from time to time and drops me comments. We talked on chat and sent emails to each other, but for a few months now, the communication has been pretty much one way.

During blank moments, I keep thinking of methods I could use to track her down. I know I could compare the time and date of comments left with visiting IP's on my websites - but what can I really do with that? Call the local telecom and ask them for the phone number of that person? I don't even have a valid legal reason to want to track her down anyways.

And then there are the philosophical issues. What good is there to track someone who wants to remain anonymous?

*sigh*

P.S.
Yes... I made the blue sunflower drawing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't look for me Rowan. I'll mail you someday. Let me remain anonymous.Take care.

Hope...