Thursday, December 08, 2005

Random Uniformity

It's raining in Flic-En-Flac.

I was filled with an immense sadness when I woke up today. I felt as if I just missed something - something very important. What did I just do? What did I miss?

I know I had this feeling before, but I can't remember when. This is so weird.

I've been making so many retrospectives of my life lately that I think something is wrong. I remember the days when I was running to school accompanied by mom, the CPE results, my first day at RCC, the archery club at Rose-Hill, Dominique and his crazy plans, my HSC results, work at Eisos, Cuan's .NET courses, my life with Natasha...

It feels as if everything is gone, the past having turned to dust, leaving small traces in my memory and marks on my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one who feels like this Rowan. I always have the feeling that I was sent for a specific purpose on this Earth, and I'm still waiting for my calling. I wonder if we'll ever get used to loneliness.. There might be 1000 people in our lives, but without that 'significant' one, life feels meaningless. Try to hang in there, and keep on waiting for happiness to finally come knocking on ur door, just like the rest of us...
Good luck.

Hope