Sunday, December 04, 2005

No More Drinking

My drinking spree is finally over. It hasn't been without consequences though. I've been pondering over the last few years of my life - the end of high school, the company where I've been working, my first kiss, how I cheated on Yusha, how much of a dick I was to Natasha and - well, many things.

The thing is, I was on the central highway, alcohol pumping through my veins, and this song started playing in my head. It's not like I knew the song; I was just making it up as it played in my head. Interesting effect of alcohol - I could hear it as if it were really playing somewhere around, but I still knew that it came from my mind.

However, I don't think I'd trade a few minutes of lyrical ingenuosity for a great many hours of suffering in the morn and nasty long-term effects on my liver. Heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like anime, then you NEED to watch this... Princes Monoko

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119698/

Rowy said...

Hello there,

Yep, I watched Princess Mononoke! Really adored it :)

Rowan

Anonymous said...

Well, my friend, that's why they encourage consumers to drink in moderation. Even if you are going to be "drunk," doing it once in a while is probably not going to cause much damage to your liver. Abusing alcohol is obviously a bad idea, but being properly responsible with liquor isn't so bad.