Saturday, December 17, 2005

Rachna From Flic-En-Flac

I could feel my brain knocking the sides of my skull as I walked into the Nenuphar Store once more. It was the first time I stepped in since I got that Royal Kick from the girl working there (see my previous post). I wasn't really thinking of the girl (who is way too cute by the way) but more of how I fucked up on the Formal Logic questions in the exam.

I can't remember what I bought at the shop, but there came the little kid working there holding a piece of paper with a phone number and "Rachna" written on top of it. "No shit," I thought. "Aren't I a lucky bastard?" I had the girl's number. I guessed she wrote it for me and wanted me to call her. Nothing could've been sweeter. Yes, I had the number of the hot babe working there. Hooray!

I ran back home, and decided I wouldn't call her right away. I'd wait a few hours, I thought. I just couldn't sit straight... I had her number! I think I walked around my room a few times to take my mind off her.

After a painful two hours of waiting and nail-eating, I called her. When Rachna first heard who it was, I could almost hear her mind exclaiming: "Oh my fucking God, where did that bastard get my phone number? Oh well, I'll talk to him, with some luck he might die a painful death tomorrow."
It turned out that she didn't intend to give me the number; the kid working at the shop had pitied me and given it to me. It was, technically, another sort of kick. Not a real kick, but it brings the same hot unpleasant itchy feeling to the butt. Fucking hell.

I think I won't ever have any luck with women anymore. Being a nice guy without bad intentions doesn't pay nowadays. I am a only a dog in a country of lamb and wolves.

Kick - Painful hot feeling in butt without prior contact with foot.

No comments: