Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Kick #1

Right. Now that I'm single and all, I decided to blog out all my attempts at getting a girlfriend.

Attempt #1
Wed 07 December 2005

I saw her three days ago. It was her first day working at the Nenuphar shop. God, wasn't she cute... heh... well, I decided to go to talk to her yesterday (Tuesday, 6th Dec) but she was already gone. I managed to leave my phone number with a kid working at the shop, instructing him to give it to her the following day.

Well, today, I dragged myself to the shop and saw her walking out of it. I dunno where I found the courage to go talk to her, but I did it.


- Hi, you're the new girl working at Nenuphar, right?
- Hi... yes
- Can I know your name please?
- Erm... why do you want to know?
[me thinking - wtf...!?]
- I just wanna know you and stuff
[
me thinking - wtf am I saying man...?]
- It's Rachna.
- And how old would you be, Rachna?
- Whyyyyyyy do you wanna know?
[
me thinking - wtf man, wtf?]
- Well, you know, I just wanna know you and stuff...
[
me thinking - shit, this isn't going as planned]
- Look, I can't talk to you right now...
- Okay, at what time do you finish?
- 5 pm
- Okay then, I'll see you then!

7 hours later, a casually dressed Rowy was strolling towards the Nenuphar store. I admit it - I did spend quite some time getting dressed.

She came out. We started to talk.

- So, what's up, Rachna? Can I walk you to the bus stop?
- Erm... no
[
me thinking - Maybe I should just quit it and run away as fast as possible.]
- Well, would it be okay to talk over here then?
- Yeah, but I really have to go
[
me thinking - This is very bad]
- I understand. But you haven't told me your age yet...
- But... why do you want to know?
[
me thinking - Dammit, Rowy, think of something]
- Well, you see... I saw you three days ago and I thought you were real cute and I wanted to talk to you
- Ah...
- You're in high school, I presume?
- Yep. I just did my HSC
- Oh, so you should be 18 or 19 then
- 18
- Ah, great. And... erm... do you have a boyfriend?
- YES
[
me thinking - oh my fucking god, what am I doing here]
- I didn't know, sorry
- Well then, I'll get going
- Okay, we'll talk some other time
- No
[
me thinking - sigh]

And this concludes my first official kick at Flic-En-Flac. For those out there wondering what kick might mean, here's my definition:

Kick - Action of violent rejection by an attractive female.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkk