Sunday, October 09, 2005

What you need to visit

After writing so much about style and shit, here's two sites worth visiting...

1. Sunflower Aveish's blog.

If you've been to my blog a few months before, you'd have seen what I wrote on Aveisha. Yes, well, to sum it all up, Aveisha is Vidi's hottest cousin. She's hard to read and understand, mainly because I believe there are some things she never talks about. She's got a mysterious edge, and well... she's got style. Yes, she's also got style as in a cute girl with style, but I'm talking about writing style. English. Good English. Beautiful, wonderful, naturally flowing; it feels almost as if you could ignore the flowery language, and become part of it all.

There's so much to say about her, and what I think about her. But just read her blog. Ah, and yes, fuck you, S; and Soggy - just listen to her. You've won a fucking lottery ticket man. It's no good to break innocent flower's hearts.



2. Bottomless pit

This dude got style. Fuck. I'm almost jealous of his English. Read it. Now!

2 comments:

Hoogahboohgah said...

I like #2. I read the whole first post. Amazing writing. <3>

Hoogahboohgah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.