Saturday, October 15, 2005

Finally 20, now I can pretend to be 21

Hello world,

I'm finally 20. Today's my birthday, and I just came back from KFC. I had lunch with SunflowerAveish, her sister Arsha, and one of their friends.

I came a bit earlier, and I met Sunflower on the way. We settled down and got ourselves some food, and she lit a small candle on top of a tiramisu cake, while singing happy birthday. It was really unique, and I loved it. I can't remember a cuter birthday ^^

I'm happy, and I feel like the merry-go-round-15-year-old-britney-adoring-silly girl. No, heh, of course, I'm not like that. Sunflower and her sis have been really adorable today, and I'm just happy. Of course, you can't ever be completely happy, and for some mysterious reason, Vidi is totally mad at me. And she doesn't want to say why :\

Dom's coming over tonight. Maybe we'll get drunk. I'm constantly receiving sweet messages from my friends - thanks everybody. I'm just waiting for one person's message actually... hehe... I think she's out camping :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there... i just happened to see your site... just wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday... hope things going on fine on ure side... take care then..
Melvina

Anonymous said...

Hey Freak boy. Hope you had a good one. I may have sunk a pint for you on the night. Actually I sank many.... later they sank me. Funny that. Oh well hope all is well in the land of nod. Anyway, happy b-day my friend.

Q