Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Second Chapter

Here ends the first chapter of my life. A love letter, accompanied by a hug ended it all. I just can't wait to discover what comes up next. I wonder who are the new characters in the second chapter, and I wonder with whom I'll finally end up with.

I could really feel it yesterday. Something in me was telling me that everything had suddenly changed. I went to sleep with something inside of me - something I didn't have when I woke up. She read my letter, but had absolutely no reaction. Maybe it's better this way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it turned out that way.I've a theory about love. True love happens when two people feel the same love for each other. For me, both the heart and mind have to be in agreement. You can then feel your whole soul singing. Sounds crazy?
I hope that tomorrow will be a new day for you, and that Fate will bring you face to face with the one who's meant for you. Seen Dil To Pagan Hai?Lol. I'm speaking Madhuri's language(Maya/Pooja), but hey it's not been proved that she's wrong either.
We are always in a hurry for the next chapters of our lives;funny no?Good luck Rowan.

From a certain H...:)

Anonymous said...

Dil To Pagan Hai?Loll.
Dil To Pagal Hai......