Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Awwwwwww!

How do you call the temporary state where you're unable to write anything at all? Writeless? Well, if there were such a word, then I guess it would be correct to use it to describe my current state of being.

I feel like I'm on the top of the world; somehow, I jumped and reached the stars. What's an acheivement here is that I didn't fall back to earth. Newton must've been wrong somewhere I guess. Yes, boys and girls! I'm with Kaleal, and our relationship is moving towards a trend of stability and security. I was trying to count the number of times we kissed, but I think I got an overflow somewhere. Anyway, who cares?

For the first time in my existence, I'm running my life outside of a try-catch block. I feel we're going to be safe together, and I'll do everything for her to be safe with me. That's all I have to write - the rest - I'll live it.

2 comments:

T|rajan said...

Hey Plok, to blier moi la?????
Tone raconte moi tut lors femme la...
Mone bien encourage toi pou al de lavant tut!!!
Toi to pisse ek moi, to pas raconte moi narien aster!!!
Mone dire toi mo ena ene travail important, la ossi to pane prend contact meme!!!
Mov marcassin :-(

Anonymous said...

That, my dear friend, is called "writer's block" and should pass eventually. Everyone suffers from it every once in a while, but don't let it get to you and it'll be gone before you even notice!