Thursday, February 09, 2006

Aishteru

Hell, I should've acted faster. It had started to rain heavily, and I was kinda regretting being dressed up so elaboratedly. Even if the both of them were totally soaked, she was absolutely gorgeous. Yes, it was the day I was going to ask her out. I could feel my heart beating faster than normal, and on that cloudy day, everything seemed brighter than normal.

She was so beautiful. I just couldnt' get my eyes off from her. I just can't stop staring at her, and each and every one of her words sounds like the sweetest melody to me. She often scolds me, and tells me that I'm not paying attention. Well, that's because I just can't keep my mind off from her...

On that particular rainy day, I could literally feel my heart break into millions of little pieces. Her sister had just informed me that she was going out with someone, and part of my world suddenly crumbled. It was awful. I felt so bad. So bad. The rain suddenly had a meaning, and the reality of this sad little world started to transpire into my soul.

I should've done it a week earlier. Dammit.

No comments: