Saturday, July 22, 2006

My buddy, Arsha










Arsha (in white) and Aveisha (in red)

I can't remember exactly how and when I got to meet Arsha. She's Vidisha's cousin, and also happens to be Ritesh's niece. She's Aveisha's sister, and also knows Arvind. I guess all the roads really were leading to Rome.

I think Arsha is one of the few people who's pretty lonely, but doesn't keep complaining about it. Yes, well, she's going out with a cute guy now (too bad, boys, she's already taken, and it looks serious) but I still think most people fail to realise who she really is on the inside.


All of that to say she deserved an important place on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!
loneliness
i feel loneliness
in my room
where the fuck r u man?
lets chat sumday u got loads to tell me!!!!!
i thk i met u....euh even i cant remember
rowy is one in a million!!!!!!!

sunflower avi said...

I nearly had a massive coronary when your blog loaded. Eh... Cool.