Arsha (in white) and Aveisha (in red)I can't remember exactly how and when I got to meet Arsha. She's Vidisha's cousin, and also happens to be Ritesh's niece. She's Aveisha's sister, and also knows Arvind. I guess all the roads really were leading to Rome. I think Arsha is one of the few people who's pretty lonely, but doesn't keep complaining about it. Yes, well, she's going out with a cute guy now (too bad, boys, she's already taken, and it looks serious) but I still think most people fail to realise who she really is on the inside. |
All of that to say she deserved an important place on my blog. |
Welcome. Flic-En-Flac is where I used to live, eons ago. I obviously no longer live there 🤷🏽♂️ but what the hell - I decided to keep the name. Thank you for visiting and complaining.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
My buddy, Arsha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
lol!
loneliness
i feel loneliness
in my room
where the fuck r u man?
lets chat sumday u got loads to tell me!!!!!
i thk i met u....euh even i cant remember
rowy is one in a million!!!!!!!
I nearly had a massive coronary when your blog loaded. Eh... Cool.
Post a Comment