Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Devil's Blessing

"O Satan, my soul is broken and my heart is now of stone. I have nothing but the remaining tears of my heart to trade."

Hell was now full, and the dead started to walk the Earth. A drop of blood appeared near my eye, and the divine light withing me forever disappeared. The world became obscure, but beyond the darkness, I could see through the hearts of people. I envied their lustful heartbeat - I desired their passionate desire to live.

I had been chosen to explore the darkest path of misery, and I thanked the Dark Lord for his blessing: the ability to understand my feelings without being affected by them. Through the wall next to my bed, I could feel their presence: the woman I loved, with another man on the same bed.

We suffer because we choose to.

No comments: