Sunday, February 25, 2024

There was a time...

There was a time where the former US president Clinton's sexcapades were not yet known to the world. And I was young, and quite innocent. Humanity was being led towards collective stupidity by adding Chlorine to water. Alien life was said to never have been seen before.

šŸ¤£

We now have videos of Adolphe Hitler meeting those beings.

Aliens exist and are far more common than you think. Time travel is possible, and at every new arrival in the past, a new parallel universe is spawned. Furthermore, according to my master, the past, present and future are all happening at the same time.

And according to what Swami Nithyananda, we, human beings, have the innate power to rejuvenate our bodies. Furthermore, we humans, can use the power of telekineses. I know, because I was able to do this.

It was only a few cm per second, but I was able to do it. This is not fantasy. This is not fiction.

Atma NamastĆ© šŸ™






No comments: