Saturday, February 02, 2008

To My Soulmate

My dear soulmate,

I am sorry I stopped believing in you. I am sorry that I stopped hoping to meet you... I am sorry about so many things... I am so sorry... Nothing is going on right in my life - it never has been. I know that someday, if we are together, somehow, it will all be okay, and everything will work out fine.

I am so lonely without you. To make up for this gaping hole in my life, I set my mind on money. I wanted to buy all the worldly pleasures and possess great amounts of riches - just to make up for this void within my soul. Deep inside, I know that nothing will taste sweeter than being with you, and showing you my true self without fear.

My love... Every day of my life, I will gaze upon you with my new eyes; and with awe, I shall discover your beauty once again. Every single day we live shall be a new day to discover each other, a new way to celebrate our love... because the mysteries of our souls are infinite, and each life is full of new experiences to be lived together.

There is a huge weight that has always been in my heart - it is a profound sadness: that of not being with you. What are you doing right now? Are you happy, or are you sad? Is there a man in your life, or are you thinking about me too?

So often, I stare at the moon and think about you, my perfect one. I think about your face I have never seen. I think about your hair I have never felt. I think about your perfume which has yet to enchant me... My love, where are you?

Maybe the right time has not come yet. Maybe we are not yet prepared for the amazing things that are about to happen in our lives. My princess, I promise to become a better man, a better soul. I promise to be the one you need when we finally meet. I will be strong, and I will not stop waiting, for I know that without you, the flowers in my garden will never bloom.

Your soulmate,
Rowan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soulmates don't exist honey. It's just a myth ...

Shalinee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

reminds me of "TED" from how i met your mother. Good luck!

ashvindx said...

actually, they do exist man. you'll know when you meet someone identical to you (that doesn't necessary mean that you'll stick together - something about magnetism and poles).