Friday, December 28, 2007

* Bush has joined #Dicktatorz

P_u_t[in] sets mode: +o Bush

* 5ark0 has joined #Dicktatorz

* kleanton has joined #Dicktatorz

<kleanton> Hey room!

<kleanton> What's up?

* kleanton was kicked by P_u_t[in] (Not allwed here anymore)

* kleanton has joined #Dicktatorz

<kleanton> Vlad

<kleanton> After all I did for you

P_u_t[in] sets mode: +b 66.178.211.29

<kleanton> You have no shame?

* kleanton was kicked by P_u_t[in] (Banned!)

* kim_jong66 has joined #Dicktatorz

<kim_jong66> yoyo people

<Bush> kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!

<kim_jong66> yoyo

<Bush> WUZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

<kim_jong66> WUZZAAAAAAAAAAAA

<Bush> WAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<kim_jong66> WUZAAAAAA

* Pervez_Paki has joined #Dicktatorz

<kim_jong66> wuzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Pervez!!

<Pervez_Paki> man, I didn't do it.

<Bush> wuzzaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!1

<Bush> do wat/

<Bush> do wHat??

<Bush> do what?

<Pervez_Paki> I didn't do it man, i didn't.

<5ark0> my country can offer you exil

<5ark0> you just have to say you did it

<5ark0> then you get exil

<Pervez_Paki> I don't want no exile

<Pervez_Paki> I want to win fair elections man!

<P_u_t[in]> Fair elections?

<5ark0> mdr

<5ark0> we all know you did it

* |4D3|\| has joined #Dicktatorz

P_u_t[in] sets mode: +o |4D3|\|

<Bush> WWWWWWWUUUUZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEN!!!!

<|4D3|\|> wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......!!!

<Bush> WUZZAA!!

<kim_jong66> ben, you did it? was it you?

<|4D3|\|> LOL

<|4D3|\|> No no, this time waznt me. Thought it was perv?

<Pervez_Paki> I tell you man, it wasn't me!

<Pervez_Paki> I mean, man, like I gave three days for mourning and shit

<Pervez_Paki> Man, it wasn't me I fucking promise

<|4D3|\|> LOL

<|4D3|\|> thn who did it?

<Pervez_Paki> I thought it was you?

<|4D3|\|> no

<5ark0> exil, exil! Come to my place!!

<5ark0> I bought a PSP

<5ark0> I have GTA on it

<5ark0> gf LOVES it!

<Bush> 5ark0 has a hoooot gffffff!

<5ark0> Yehhh.. hehehe... she's beautiful, non?

* el`fid`el has joined #Dicktatorz

<Bush> Shes hotttttttttttt

<5ark0> Have you had any chance with rice?

<5ark0> You tried the thing I told you?

<kim_jong66> I LOVE EATING RICE!!! HAHAAHHAHA!!

<5ark0> It is a Francais thing, they love it

<Bush> :(

<Bush> NOOO

<Bush> SHE DIDNT!!

* Bush sniffs

* kim_jong66 has quit IRC (Read error: Connection reset by peer)

<Pervez_Paki> Can we talk about my problem? I have a problem now

<Bush> resign1 resign! Pervez resign!

<5ark0> resignes, and I give you exil

<Bush> rezing!! Parvez is going to resign!

<P_u_t[in]> You need to be stronger than that. Cancel the elections.

* kim_jong66 has joined #Dicktatorz

<P_u_t[in]> wb, Kim.

<kim_jong66> sry, got disc

<5ark0> resign, parvez, you’re screwed.

<Pervez_Paki> Man, maybe I should put off the elections?

<`el`fid`el> hey guys

* ROBERT has joined #Dicktatorz

<`el`fid`el> whats up?

<P_u_t[in]> Perv, if you don’t get a hold now, you never will.

<P_u_t[in]> You will end up life Afghanistan

<|4D3|\|> hey hey! Whats rong wiz Afghanistan!?!?

<`el`fid`el> I heard the news

<|4D3|\|> its a cool place

<|4D3|\|> cept for ze heat

<|4D3|\|> but zen who cares

<|4D3|\|> im in massachusetts rite now

<P_u_t[in]> Afghanistan has no economy, duh.

* Bush sniffs

<`el`fid`el> I heard the news

<Bush> is it because of meeee?

<Pervez_Paki> pretty bad eh, Fidel?

<`el`fid`el> yes; couldn’t believe it.

<Pervez_Paki> JUST LIKE ME! I tell you, it’s a shock!

<`el`fid`el> oh... I didn’t know you liked the Miami Dolphins...

<Pervez_Paki> huh?

<ROBERT> HEY ROOM

<`el`fid`el> yeah, they lost to the New England Patriots...

<Pervez_Paki> wtf, Do you live in a cave, Fid?

<`el`fid`el> I dont understand...

<|4D3|\|> zey killed benazir. she wuz hot. Pwns :(

<Pervez_Paki> they got her man, they got Bhutto!

<`el`fid`el> but who’s benazir

<|4D3|\|> opposition leader

<`el`fid`el> what does opposition mean/

<`el`fid`el> ?

<Bush> Hey I know I know I know! I know who did it!

* kim_jong66 has quit IRC (Read error: Connection reset by peer)

<5ark0> you know who did this thing?

<Bush> I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

<Pervez_Paki> who did it man? Who did?

<Bush> It was pervezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

<Pervez_Paki> I tell you it wasn’t me!!!!

<Bush> It’s what they are sayingggggg!!

<Pervez_Paki> who?

<Bush> tHEM!

<Pervez_Paki> Them who man?

<Bush> CIAAAA!!

<P_u_t[in]> Pfff, leave it. I’ll talk to the KGB about this.

<5ark0> I thought the KGB was closed?

<P_u_t[in]> LOL

<Bush> it was Pervez.

<Pervez_Paki> it wasn’t me! Man, you’re such a dick!

<ROBERT> WHY DID YOU KILL HER PERVEZ?

<P_u_t[in]> Robert, no caps please.

<ROBERT> I CANT ITS STUCK

<ROBERT> I CAN ONLY TYPE IN CAPS

<Pervez_Paki> Im telling you it was not me! I swear!

<P_u_t[in]> Pfff, never mind.

<ROBERT> IM SORRY MNA

<ROBERT> *MAN

* kleanton has joined #Dicktatorz

<kleanton> you all suck cock!

* kleanton has left #Dicktatorz

* P_u_t[in] changes topic to 'Parvez did it.'

<Pervez_Paki> FUCK YOU VLADIMIR! I did not do it!

<Bush> HAHAHAHAHA LOLLLLLL

<Bush> LOLLLLLLL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats what i call le marcassin at its peak of creativity... :-)
Wonderful bro!