Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Be A Man!


Yukimura: I like white, you see.
Kyo: Red shows so well on it, doesn't it?

I am in absolute awe in front of the man that is Demon Eyes Kyo. His character is not exaggerated - he is no Rambo, yet his cold blood-thirsty look might make the latter crap his pants and run back home whining. I like Kyo not only because of the power and lack of fear that he possesses - but also because of his hidden feelings for Yuya.

This duality fascinates me. To be able to weild the sword, and to be able to truly love. I would be incapable of such a thing - I am either one, or the other. Although I admit that brandishing a Katana would be rather cool, I would never be able to hurt anyone with it - I wouldn't even be able to do it with a regular stick. I hope that will make the people on my hit list feel better.

I wish I were a warrior, fearless before my enemies, never taking a step backwards even when death would smile to me. I wish I could love, and have the courage to fight. I wish I had immense power to protect you, my beloved one.

Power should be granted only to those who can love, and not those who can fight.

1 comment:

Rowy said...

Hmm, this is a test comment.