Saturday, October 28, 2006

Are they all taken?

We were truly laughing, truly and sincerely content with the conversation. And then she exclaimed: "D'you have a girlfriend?"

- "No," says I

I tried to get serious. I asked her the same.

- "Yes, I have many girlfriends!"

And we started to laugh again. I wasn't really sure, so I still asked:

- But do you have a boyfriend?
- Yes... I do.

I wanted to fall down from my chair. This is a fucked up world. Are all the 18-25 year olds already taken? Like, all of the good ones? Am I too late or something? I don't really understand which train I missed. This is fucked up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I am really sorry.

:(

Anonymous said...

But but teh 26 y olds... teh 26 yos. True they'll die early. Seriously though, yes, they are all taken.

Anonymous said...

Just close your eyes ..u will c the right one n then serach 4 her simple..its damn easy

Unknown said...

dah..
happens dude..
i get that feeling too sometimes..
bt..
guess there must b some cute chick somewhr
and shez single

Ashvin Gunga said...

Hey buddy, don't worry... take it as a blessing in disguise.. who knows what's there for you in the coming days..or lets say future..may be a better one!